Aglime is used in agriculture as a soil conditioner due to its superior neutralising value and a rich source of calcium. It is typically used to reduce soil acidity and improve plant growth by helping to increase the availability of essential plant nutrients in the ground.
- Quick-acting acid soil neutraliser and plant calcium source.
- Neutraliser of acidity in peatmoss.
- Calcium supplement for livestock nutrition.
- Stabilising of clay for road base etc
- Carrier for stockfeed premixes.
- Filler where high brightness is not important.
PacFert granulates its high quality lime into a 2 – 4mm or 2-6mm granular lime products, which increases flowability, bulk density and minimises dust during handling, sowing and spreading. There is also a Greens grade 1-2mm lime granule for sport and turf applications and 4-10mm granules for aerial spread applications.
Pacific Fertiliser can also supply the following lime products:
- GrowMag – Ag Lime/Magnesium blend – NSW Ag lime blended with 15% magnesium carbonate (or other ratios);
- Super Fine Ag Lime – Agricultural lime. Available in bulk/bags (Particle Size 98% passing 0.3mm);
- Ultra Fine Ag Lime – Solution grade products for agriculture, flocculation, industrial & civil apps (sub 45um);
- LimeMag – Ag Lime/Magnesium Oxide – QLD Ag lime blended with magnesium oxide (at specified ratios);
- Prilled Ag Lime – high quality granular ag lime;
- Hydrated Lime – used for soil stabilisation and water treatment (sub 75um);
- Quick Lime – used for soil stabilisation and water treatment;
- Super Ag Lime – granular recycled lime for agriculture and water treatment (sub 10mm);
- Carbide Lime – REGYP super ag lime information